Do you have extra time, love, and care? We are always looking for amazing foster homes that will open their hearts for a dog in need!
We provide everything needed for our foster homes and cover potential medical expenses for the foster dog.
(1) Fill out foster application and allow us a few days to review and get back to you.
(2) After reviewing we’ll contact you with a basic interview via phone.
(3) Arranging a home check.
(4) We will provide a few options that may be the right fit for your household.
All the dogs at the KDS Rescue will be provided with up-to-date vaccinations, dewormed, and fixed.
(1) Fill out the adoption application for the dog of interest.
>>CLICK HERE FOR THE APPLICATION
(2) Arrange to meet & greet with the dog of interest and yourself
(3) If all goes well and would like to move forward, we will contact you for a home check.
(4) If your home check is approved, we will arrange a date to finalize the adoption process!
All the dogs from KDS Rescue will be provided with up-to-date vaccinations, dewormed, and fixed procedures. All medical history will be fully disclosed to the potential adopter.
It will be the adopter's responsibility to pay the medical bills and transportation (ie. flight) fee of the dog they wish to adopt. All the fees will be used directly to the dog you are adopting.
KDS Rescue is a non-profit organization, and we do not profit from rescuing dogs in Korea.
Potential adopters for international rescues pick ups are directly from the airport (YVR, SEA, JFK, LAX).
(1) Fill out the adoption application for the dog of interest. >>CLICK HERE FOR THE APPLICATION
(2) Once you have reviewed the dog's information, and decide to move forward. we will arrange a home check to ensure that the dog will be living in a safe, loving environment.
(3) Once you are an approved adopter, the dog of interest will be marked for your home and no other applicants will be able to apply. Your home will be priority for this dog; thus commitment is also needed. The adoption fee must be paid prior to flying the dog.
(4) We will begin to recruit volunteer couriers to your airport destination. This may be considered as the "waiting period" as we will search for volunteer couriers that are willing to safely travel with your dog . Depending on the availability of the volunteers, this may take up to 2 months.
(5) Once a flight has been confirmed, we will send you the information on the pick up date and time- this will help you to prepare for your new potential companion!